Notice to Customers
We have returned to COVID normal operations.
Our workshop and showroom / office are open but with limited numbers.
On site service and repair work has recommenced under COVID safe plan.
TGC COVID Protocols
**COVID SAFE PLAN
- All customers on a site must wear a mask
- All customers must maintain 1.5m separation from TGC staff at all times
If this is not possible TGC Techs will terminate work and leave site.
TGC staff will always
- wear masks
- use gloves where apporpriate
- Sanitise equipment or parts
- Sanitise all equipment worked on completion
- All equipment or parts removed from customer sites will be sanitised prior to loading into vehicles.
- All equipment will be sanitised again prior to entering TGC’s workshop
- All equipment or parts will be sanitised on site on completion of work or when re-delivered.
- New gloves will be used for each site visit where required.
- Hands will be washed or sanitised on glove removal and prior to glove putting them on.
- Masks will always be worn
- Gloves and Masks will be disposed of in line with government requirements.
- Technicians can make safety determinations on site and terminate work if we cannot operate within TGC’s COVID safe Plans and protocols.